Kala pulang kampung menjadi sebuah keseringan

SUGENG RAWUH

Super Favorite

“Dan Allah menjadikan untukmu cahaya yang dengan cahaya itu kamu dapat berjalan, dan Dia mengampuni kamu, dan Allah Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Penyayang.” (Q.S Al Hadid : 28)

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Whats on my sixth semester!

Helloooooooo.... after so loooong loooong time i didn't post anything on my blog. Now, i'm on my seventh semester miss to write something here :D

First, how are you guys? do you miss my post? or miss me? hahaha

So many experience i got on my sixth semester. We also have new statistics students (bath 2014) here now. Oh my, how many students that come are not equal with how many students that have to graduate hehe wish i will gradute soon (April 2015 i'm coming! aamiin)
You can see hows our parking area, so crowded -____-"
And now i realized that i'm really getting old hufthh

Okay now let me show you some pictures that maybe can tell you about my sixth semester :D

KKL in Bali (Pandhawa's beach)

Hey you got love from Bali's rainbow in Tanah Lot:D

Had dinner, i love the sunset <3 td="">
Cute girls in umbrellas haha

Watched balinese traditional dance "Barong" 

Our uniform for statistics KKL 2014 

Took it after i presentated my PKL report. Feel soooo free :D

My PKL partner who always wait and support me to finished PKL report. Anyway we got same lecturer, thats why :D Big thanks to Ayak :*

My bestfriend, always support me when other people forced so bad to finished my PKL report. She always beside me to catch my moodbooster haha thanks bebeb Novika :* 

My group friends. Happy to have them ({})


They are my new family, KKN make us unite. Miss you guys


One of lots of experience i've got on KKN. We played traditional music "Tongtek"

Do i look professional to play it? hahaha

New family

A month never enough for us to be together. Wanna join the next KKN guys? :p


Baca Juga :

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beri komentar Anda untuk postingan saya yaa biar tambah cakep :D

Twitter Gue

Translate

Tanggal berapa?

Total Pageviews

wanna say hello? let's write here :)

instagram

Instagram

Followers

Entri Populer

About Me

My photo
Hanya gadis imut ciptaan Allah yang lincah, ga bisa diem, gokil sekaligus dekil, humoris tetapi bukan autis. kadang suka nglakuin hal konyol. just wanna make the world smile and dance, forget their unhappiness. let's smile :))

About this blog

hitstat

Blogger Indonesia

warung blogger

Warung Blogger

blinkblink

kursor

Cheering Line Smiley

twitter

+1

Powered by Blogger.